We here at the Jersey Shore Dream Center are taking the necessary precautions during this time to prevent the spreading of COVID-19. BUT we want our clients and community know that we are here to serve! Our Mobile Food Truck and Baby Pantry will be operational during this time. Somethings will change, but helping our community will not.
Please see the following precautions we are taking:
- The Shore Center is cleaned and sanitized at the end of every office day.
- The baby pantry will only allow 2 clients inside at a time.
- If a baby pantry client does not want to enter the building to pick up diapers, we will put a bag outside with their name on it for pick up at their scheduled appointment time.
- Our food trucks have been cleaned and sanitized and will be wiped down before and after each use.
- We’ve provided hand sanitizer in the baby pantry and on the food truck for our volunteers.
- All employees must have their temperature taken before the start of each day.
- All volunteers are screened before serving.
What you can do to help:
- If you are sick or not feeling well please STAY HOME! This includes ALL volunteers, staff, clients and visitors.
- Anyone who is sick or contracts Covid-19 must quarantine for the CDC’s recommended time of 10 days. No volunteer or employee can not return until you are symptom free for more than 24 hours.
- If you come into the Shore Center for any reason, you must wear a mask inside at all times and please use the hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- Pray for those affected, pray for this pandemic to end, pray for our leaders who need to make difficult decisions.
We are all in this together, so let’s support each other while we endure this pandemic.
*if you or anyone you know are in need of food or supplies, please call 877-391-5732!