We here at the Jersey Shore Dream Center are taking the necessary precautions during this time to prevent the spreading of COVID-19. BUT we want our clients and community know that we are here to serve! Our Mobile Food Truck and Baby Pantry will be operational during this time. Somethings will change, but helping our community will not.
Please see the following precautions we are taking:
- The Shore Center is cleaned and sanitized. This will be done bi-weekly.
- Three times during the day the staff will wipe down door knobs, surfaces, light switches with disinfecting wipes. The times are 10am, 1pm and 5pm.
- The baby pantry clothing room will be suspended until further notice.
- If a baby pantry client does not want to enter the building to pick up diapers, we will put a bag outside with their name on it for pick up at their scheduled appointment time.
- Our food trucks have been cleaned and sanitized and will be wiped down before and after each use.
- We’ve provided hand sanitizer in the baby pantry and on the food truck for our volunteers.
- We request that our volunteers refrain from hugs, high fives and fist bumps at this time to prevent a spread. BUT we encourage prayer!
- We put signage in all our restrooms at the Shore Center with instructions on how to properly wash hangs.
What you can do to help:
- If you are sick or not feeling well please STAY HOME! This includes ALL volunteers, staff, clients and visitors.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in your elbow or into a tissue. Use hand sanitizer or wash hands afterwards.
- Refrain from hugs, high fives or fist bumps. BUT PRAY for each!
- If you come into the Shore Center for any reason, please use the hand sanitizer when you arrive and before you leave.
- Pray for those effected, pray for this pandemic to end, pray for our leaders who need to make difficult decisions.
We are looking for the following food items as so many are in need of food, especially during this time.
Please provide anything that could be used to make meals:
Mac and Cheese
We are all in this together, so let’s support each other while we endure this pandemic.
*if you or anyone you know are in need of food or supplies, please call 877-391-5732!